- New HTML interface using state of the art web technology.
- Client/Server interface in GPS to load CodePeer results and perform manual reviews.
- Improved display of backtraces associated with precondition messages.
- Detailed timing information
Improved user experience
- New user entry level: redesigned "level 0" including new checkers, enabled by default (-level 0).
- Simple "getting started quickly" mode for new users without requiring any complex project set up (--simple-project).
- Security report
- Major documentation updates, including many typical workflows
- GNATcheck integration
- Ability to show only new messages (-show-added), compare any two runs
- Filter messages via a command line switch (--be-messages=).
- Reproducible successive runs
- Ability to perform manual reviews from a spreadsheet
- Improved precision and analysis time
- DO178 qualification material updated to DO178C, with an extended Ada language subset support (added exceptions, exception handlers, modular types, access types, access checks, generic units)
- Improved User Experience
- Integration of GNAT warnings in CodePeer results (--gnat-warnings switch)
- More detailed CSV output
- Integration of compiler specific packages for easier analysis of non GNAT code.
- Automatic use of the Ada runtime from your GNAT installation
- Improved performance
- Reduced False Positives
- Much better handling of validity check messages
- Better handling of calls to unknown subprograms
- More automatic loop unrolling