The following positions are currently open
- Senior Account Manager (US)
- Technical Marketing Engineer (US)
- GNU Toolchain developer (US/France)
- DevSecOps developer (Paris, France)
- Software engineer (Paris or Grenoble, France)
- DevSecOps developer (Bristol, UK)
- Sales Administrator (New York, NY)
- Services Engineer (US)
- Infrastructure Software Engineer (Paris, France)
- Global Marketing Lead (New York, Paris, or Bristol)
Moreover, we are always interested in receiving applications in other areas.
- Software Engineer: Enhance the security of networking libraries with formally proven message handling in SPARK (Paris, France)
- Software Engineer: Prove the robustness and functionality of critical units of the SPARK standard library (Paris, France)
- Software Engineer: Design and Implement a subsystem of a Fuzz test solution for security vulnerability testing (Bristol or Yeovil, UK)
- Software Engineer: Analysis of Systems using SysML Parametric Diagrams and Conversion to Simulink (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Software Engineer: Improve unparsing for the Libadalang Ada language analysis library(Paris, France)
- Software Engineer: Design of a new finite domain constraint solver for semantic analysis (Paris, France)
- Software Engineer: Provide on-the-fly static analysis capabilities for Ada (Paris, France)
Be Part of the Future
We are looking for individuals who want their work to have a direct impact on improving the reliability, safety and security of the software that modern society has grown increasingly dependent on. If you are a software professional who is
Passionate about the work you do,
Energized by working collaboratively,
Excited to work with people of different cultures and experiences, and
Service- and customer-oriented
then we may have a position for you!
We Thrive on Diversity
Our Paris, New York and Boston offices consist of individuals representing more than 15 different nationalities, enabling us to operate successfully on an international scale. We embrace the cultural diversity of our team and the urban centers where we are located. At AdaCore you will have ample opportunity to work globally with your colleagues.
Commitment to Personal Growth
Most of our engineers have come to our attention because they possess skills in a specialized technology or programming language / methodology; however, as we expand our reach into more industries, we want our employees to grow with us. AdaCore thus places a priority on providing ongoing, lifelong training to our employees, and we encourage them to explore their curiosity wherever it may take them. Growing minds make a growing company.
Beyond the Basics
Juggling work and life is challenging. It involves a delicate balancing act that has a direct impact on an individual’s well-being and productivity.
AdaCore offers competitive compensation, benefits and thoughtful perks that go well beyond industry standards to help keep our employees comfortable and satisfied both on and off the job, no matter where they are based.
Not Only for Geeks
(or, But I only have a Theater Arts Degree)
While we have our beginnings as a company of engineers and educators, we are not simply a collection of programmers. Our sales and marketing team is staffed with multi-talented, tenacious and creative individuals; and our HR team is committed to ensuring your tenure with AdaCore is a positive one. So your skillset does not have to include coding to have a hand in making software that matters.