AdaCore Exhibiting and Presenting at ERTS2 2018
Software safety, avionics certification, and static analysis to be addressed at Embedded Real-Time Software and Systems Conference in Toulouse
AdaCore will be actively participating at the Embedded Real-Time Software and Systems (ERTS2) conference in Toulouse, France, January 31 – February 2, 2018, as an exhibitor and as a contributor to the technical program. Company personnel will be presenting several papers in conjunction with colleagues from other organizations:
- Software Safety – a Journey across Domains and Safety Standards by Cyrille Comar, co-authored with Jean-Paul Blanquart (Airbus Defence and Space), Emmanuel Ledinot (Dassault Aviation), Jean Gassino (IRSN), Philippe Baufreton (Safran), Jean-Louis Boulanger (CERTIFER), Stéphane Brouste (Groupe PSA), Jean Louis Camus (ANSYS - Esterel Technologies), and Philippe Quéré (Renault);
- Avionics Certification: Back to Fundamentals with Overarching Properties by Cyrille Comar, co-authored with James Chelini (Verocel), Jean Louis Camus (ANSYS-Esterel Technologies), Duncan Brown (Rolls-Royce), Anne-Perrine Porte (ZODIAC Aerospace), France Miguel De Almeida (APSYS) and Hervé Delseny (Airbus);
- Safe and Secure Autopilot Software for Drones by Yannick Moy, co-authored with Amin El Mrabti (Sogilis), Valentin Brossard (Hionos), Denis Gautherot –(SOGILIS) and Frédéric Pothon (ACG Solutions); and
- Lightweight Checkers in a New Light by Romain Béguet , Clément Fumex and Yannick Moy
ERTS2 2018, the latest in a series of biannual conferences that was initiated in 2002, will be bringing together an international contingent of industrial practitioners and researchers at the forefront of embedded real-time technology. The conference theme for ERTS2 2018 is autonomous cyber-physical systems, in particular intelligent transport systems, with a focus on certification, safety and security. Conference papers will cover the use of multi- and many-core platforms in such systems; the use of formal methods, modeling, and simulation techniques to support critical systems development; and the application of artificial intelligence technologies and distributed systems.
In parallel with the lectures, a specialized exhibition will offer visitors the opportunity to meet representatives of companies specialized in the development and integration of embedded systems and ready to meet the specific needs of their customers.
Founded in 1994, AdaCore supplies software development and verification tools for mission-critical, safety-critical and security-critical systems. Four flagship products highlight the company’s offerings:
- The GNAT Pro development environment for Ada, a complete toolset for designing, implementing, and managing applications that demand high reliability and maintainability,
- The CodePeer advanced static analysis tool, an automatic Ada code reviewer and validator that can detect and eliminate errors both during development and retrospectively on existing software,
- The SPARK Pro verification environment, a toolset based on formal methods and oriented toward high-assurance systems, and
- The QGen model-based development tool suite for safety-critical control systems, providing a qualifiable and customizable code generator and static verifier for Simulink® and Stateflow® models, and a model-level debugger.
Over the years customers have used AdaCore products to field and maintain a wide range of critical applications in domains such as commercial avionics, automotive, railway, space, military systems, air traffic management/control, medical devices and financial services. AdaCore has an extensive and growing worldwide customer base; see www.adacore.com/industries/ for further information.
AdaCore products are open source and come with expert online support provided by the developers themselves. The company has North American headquarters in New York and European headquarters in Paris. www.adacore.com/
EU: Emma Adby
AdaCore Marketing Operations Manager
+33 1 49 70 87 82
US: Jessie Glockner
AdaCore Public Relations Representative
Posted on: 12/19/2017