- AdaCore’s GNAT Pro Assurance Development Environment Reinforces Security Support 3/15/2022
- AdaCore Launches GNAT Dynamic Analysis Suite 2/22/2022
- AdaCore Joins Forces with Ferrous Systems to Support Rust 2/2/2022
- ENYSE Selects AdaCore’s Flagship Software Development Platform to Build Innovative Railway Signaling Systems 1/11/2022
- IHI Corporation chooses AdaCore’s QGen model-based engineering toolsuite to develop autonomous factory truck system software 12/13/2021
Sep 27, 2022 — Dayton, OH
FACE™ and SOSA™ Technical Interchange Meeting (TIM)
AdaCore will be exhibiting at this one-day event hosted by the U.S. Air Force. Technology Interchange Meetings (TIM) allow DoD, Industry, and Academia to collaborate on Research and Engineering technology challenges.
Oct 14, 2022 — Ann Arbor, Michigan
HILT Workshop 2022
AdaCore will be actively participating in this year's HILT Workshop. Held every two years and sponsored by SIGAda, the workshop focuses on the use of High Integrity Language Technology to address challenging issues in the engineering of highly complex critical software systems. This year's event will be held in Ann Arbor, Michigan, in conjunction with the 2022 Automated Software Engineering conference (ASE'22).
Nov 8, 2022 — Atlanta, GA
Aerospace Tech Week Americas
AdaCore will be exhibiting at Aerospace Tech Week's inaugural event in the Americas. This conference and exhibition will offer an exclusive focus on the Americas developments for the commercial, defense, and bizjet aerospace tech sectors.