This course is designed to give an in-depth understanding of the core language topics, and at least a basic understanding of more advanced concepts. This is done via instructor-led interactive classes, participatory quizzes, and hands-on lab exercises.
Developers interested in learning the fundamentals of the Ada language, and/or how to apply software engineering concepts to Ada.
The course can be conducted remotely or on-site.
Knowledge of software engineering core concepts; experience in any compilable programming language is a plus.
This course is a five-day course giving a full introduction to the Ada language. The course starts with the basics:
- Fundamental data types (numeric, enumerations, arrays, records)
- Basic algorithmic features (expressions, statements, subprograms)
- Modular program construction (packages, data abstraction/hiding)
- Exceptions and exception handling
- Access types
And then can be customized with choices from the following topics:
- Object-oriented programming
- Low-level programming
- Concurrent programming
- Design by contract (subprogram and type contracts)
Other topics can be added upon request
Please contact an AdaCore sales representative with any questions or requests for this training course via: email@example.com