AdaCore Cybersecurity Center
At AdaCore we are actively committed to help our customers meet their cybersecurity requirements. We pledge to timely analyze and, if need be, remedy actual vulnerabilities in our products, as to disclose them in a way that balances the interest of our customer and of the community. This page is where your cybersecurity journey starts.
- AdaCore Security Advisory 2021-003 — Incorrect boundary check in array code generated by GNAT Pro 5.03a on x86-Linux
- AdaCore Security Advisory 2021-002 — Race condition in GNAT Pro Ravenscar runtime can result in undefined behavior
- AdaCore Security Advisory 2021-001 — Incorrect use of random number generator in GNTcoll between 7.2.1 and 12.5.6
- CVE-2021-12345 — Incorrect boundary check in array code generated by GNAT Pro 5.03a on x86-Linux
- CVE-2020-19466 — Race condition in GNAT Pro Ravenscar runtime can result in undefined behavior
- CVE-2021-07894 — Incorrect user of random number generator in GNATcoll between 7.2.1 and 12.5.6
Our Experts' Blog
Reporting a Vulnerability
If you have information about a possible security issue or vulnerability affecting one of our products, you can report it right here. Our security team will review your submission and work with you to address the issue. Please read our coordinated disclosure policy first.