Formal verification has a proven track record in industries where reliability is paramount, and among the available technologies, the SPARK toolset features prominently. It has been used successfully for developing high confidence software in industries including Aerospace, Defense, and Air Traffic Management. SPARK tools can address specific requirements for robustness (absence of run-time errors) and functional correctness (contract-based verification) that are relevant in critical systems, including those that are subject to certification requirements.
In this webcast, SPARK experts Yannick Moy and Rod Chapman present the current status of the SPARK solution and explain how it can be successfully adopted in your current software development processes.
Attendees will learn:
- How to benefit from formal program verification
- Lessons learned from SPARK projects
- How to integrate SPARK into existing projects
- Where to learn about SPARK
- Why "too hard, too costly, too risky" is a myth
Presented by Yannick Moy and Rod Chapman