TCP/IP stack for high-integrity systems
Over the last few months AdaCore has been working on developing a TCP/IP stack suitable for use in high-integrity systems. Technical details are provided below. For more information on commercial support please contact email@example.com.
AdaCore TCP/IP stack:
- Targeted to bare-board embedded applications in certifiable systems.
- Implemented in SPARK (information flow annotations included).
- No Ada runtime requirement (supported on the zero footprint proile).
- Event driven architecture (based on LWIP design)
- Application interface based on callbacks
- No requirement for an underlying OS
- No threads used
- For threading applications, user must ensure mutual exclusion
- Support for multiple user supplied link level drivers (examples in C included: Linux socket/TAP interface, NE2k)
Created on May 10th, 2012. Updated on May 11th, 2012.