The InSight webinar series continues with a presentation on the new features of the AdaCore/Altran joint offering – SPARK Pro 10.1. SPARK Pro combines the proven SPARK Ada language and supporting toolset with AdaCore’s GNAT Programming Studio (GPS) integrated development environment, backed by unrivalled support systems.
SPARK 10.1 includes the following enhancements:
- Generics Phase 1 - Release 10.1 includes the first phase of the addition of support for Ada generics to the SPARK language and toolset
- Dynamic Flow Analyser and VCG Heaps
- Unicode characters now allowed in strings
- Improved use of types and subtypes in FDL
- Improvements to Simplifier tactics and performance
- Auto-generation of refinement rules
- Improvements to SPARKBridge
- New SPARKClean utility
This webinar will include a demo and Q&A session with the developers of the SPARK Pro toolset.