XML / Ada - Ada library for processing XML streams
The XML/Ada Pro XML processing library offers an object-oriented interface that fully supports XML 1.1 standard, SAX 2.0 Callback Standard, and DOM Level 2 Standard. It supports document validation according to XML Schema 1.0 (with partial support for Schema 1.1), and provides an extensive Unicode module for manipulating various encodings.
XML Ada Includes:
- Complete XML 1.1 Parser, Including DTDs, Entity Resolution, External Entities, Attribute Normalization, and Conditional Sections
- Support for DOM 2.0 Providing Tree Representation of XML Streams
- Support for XML Schema 1.0 (with partial support for Schema 1.1) for Document Validation
- Implementation of the SAX 2.0 Callback Standard, a framework defining a set of callbacks that are automatically invoked when special events are detected in the XML stream. Through an object-oriented Ada interface, the XML/Ada Pro’s SAX implementation efficiently converts XML streams to application-specific data representations
- A Unicode Module that lets you read, manipulate and write Unicode streams in various encodings such as UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-32. It provides a conversion mecanism between Unicode and encodings such as Latin-1, Latin-2, etc.
To browse online documentation, please click here.