AdaCore provides a seamless way of interfacing between Ada and Python allowing the developer to build mixed Ada and Python applications.
The Ada-Python interfacing technology allows the developer to drive Ada applications from their Python environment. This interfacing technology is part of the GNAT Component Collection (GNATcoll).
- Ada application can be provided with a dynamic plug-in mechanism implemented in Python.
- Ada application testsuites can be driven through Python.
- Ada application can be provided with scripting capabilities through Python.
- Python environment can be extended with capabilities written in Ada.
- Allows calls from Ada to Python, and from Python to Ada.
- Allows efficient implementation of Python native methods in Ada
Outstanding support is intrinsic to GNAT Pro and is supplied directly by AdaCore experts and the product developers themselves. Questions on all aspects of Ada and GNAT Pro are answered promptly, comprehensively, and accurately: 80% of questions and reports, many of them on the use of Ada and the GNAT Pro technology, are solved in less than a day. For details visit the Frontline Support page »